Search all emails whose reply to address is the selected message recipient quickly
Kutools for Outlook
When you want to search all emails whose reply to address is the recipient of the selected message, normally, you can go to the Advanced Find feature and choose the relative criteria. But, if you have Kutools for Outlook, with its (Search) Reply To Current Recipient feature, all matching messages whose reply to address is the selected message’s recipient will be searched and displayed with only one click.
For searching the emails whose reply to address is the selected message recipient, please do as this:
1. Select the message that you want to search emails based on its reply to address, and then click Kutools > Search > Reply To Current Recipient, see screenshot:
2. The recipient address of the selected email will be automatically inserted into the Search field, then all emails whose reply to address is the selected message’s recipient have been listed immediately.
1. If there are multiple recipients in your selected email, the messages will be searched and displayed based on the first recipient’s address.
2. You can also right click the email and then click Find Related (Kutools) > By Recipient > Reply To Current Recipient for searching the corresponding emails.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.