Search all emails that send to the reply to email address of the selected message
Kutools for Outlook
In Outlook, if you want to search and find all emails that sent to the specific reply to address of a selected email, how could you solve it? In this article, I will introduce the (Search) To Current Reply To utility of Kutools for Outlook to help you quickly get it done.
You can search all emails that sent to the reply to address of selected email in Outlook as follows:
1. Select a message from the mailing list that you want to search emails based on its reply to address, and then click Kutools > Search > To Current Reply To, see screenshot:
2. And then, the reply to address of selected email has been added in the search box automatically, and all messages that sent to the reply to address have been listed immediately. See screenshot:
1. If there is no reply to address in your selected email, a prompt box will pop out to remind you, see screenshot:
2. Besides, you can apply this feature by right-clicking on the email, and then selecting Find Related (Kutools) > By Current Reply To > To Current Reply To from the context menu. See screenshot:
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.