Quickly export and save all tables, charts, images from document as images in word
Kutools for Word
Have you ever wondered how to quickly export and save all tables, charts or images from document as images in word? Kutools for Word’s Export Pictures/Table to Images utility can quickly export and save all tables, charts and pictures as images to a folder.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Word
Click Kutools Plus > Export/Import > Export Picture/Table to Images. See the screenshot:
Supposing you have a document with lots of tables, charts and pictures in it, now you want to export and save all of them from current document to images file, you can get it done as follows:
1. Open the document that you want to export and save all tables as images file, and then apply the utility by clicking Kutools Plus > Export / Import > Export Picture / Table to Images.
2. Specify the settings in the Export Picture / Table to Images dialog box.
- (1): Choose the object type you want to export, you can select chart, picture, table or all of them as you need.
- (2): Please specify the image format (such as PNG, Jpeg, or Gif) you want to save as.
- (3): Please specify a folder to save the exported images.
- (4): Select the specific items from the right list box that you want to export.
(1.) You can also create an index html by checking Create an index page.
(2.) Check the View Shape option can help you to view the selected object while clicking it in the right list box.
3. Click Export button to apply the operation. You will see the result as shown in the below screenshot.
This is only one tool of Kutools for Word
Kutools for Word frees you from performing time-consuming operations in Word;
With bundles of handy tools for Word 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 and Office 365;
Easy to use and install in Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 / 10 and Windows Vista;