Quickly remove HTML Controls from document in Word
Kutools for Word
When pasting some content from web page in Word, we may paste some HTML Controls, such as Input boxes, check boxes, option buttons, command buttons, scroll bar, to name in few. Some HTML Controls can be removed manually by pressing Delete on the keyboard, and it is time-consuming to delete HTML Controls separately in Word. Kutools for Word’s Remove HTML Controls is designed to solve this problem.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring Old Look of Office 2003 Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.
Click Kutools > More > Remove HTML Controls. See screenshot:
If you have a document containing many useless HTML controls as shown in the below screenshot, you can quickly remove all HTML controls from the document as follows:
1. Put your cursor on the current document and then apply the utility by clicking Kutools > More > Remove HTML Controls.
2. It will display a dialog to make sure that whether you want to remove all HTML Controls or not. If so, please click Yes button. See the screenshot:
3. Then, it will show a little window to tell you how many HTML Controls you have been removed. See the screenshot:
4. You will see the results as shown in the below screenshots:
If you just want to remove all HTML Controls from a part of the document, you can get it done as follow:
1. Please select a part of the document that you want to remove HTML Controls from, see the screenshot:
2. And then apply the utility by clicking Kutools > More > Remove HTML Controls. It will remove the HTML Controls from selected part. See the screenshots:
This is only one tool of Kutools for Word
Kutools for Word frees you from performing time-consuming operations in Word;
With bundles of handy tools for Word 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 and Office 365;
Easy to use and install in Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 / 10 and Windows Vista;