Quickly select all single row tables in Word
Kutools for Word
It will be a huge work to select the single row table one by one when there are multiple tables in the current document. However, the utility Select Single Row Tables in Kutools for Word will help you quickly select all single row tables from the whole document or from a selection of the current document.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Word
Click Kutools > Tables > Select Single Row Tables. See screenshot:
Supposing you have a document as shown in the below screenshot which contains lots of tables and you want to quickly select all single row tables from the document, you can get it done as follows:
1. Please put the cursor out of any tables and click Kutools > Tables > Select Single Row Tables.
2. In the popping out Select dialog, click the Yes button.
3. Then a Kutools for Word dialog comes out and shows how many single row tables have been selected. Click the OK button to go ahead.
Now all the single row tables in the current document are selected in bulk. See the following screenshots.
1. Please select a part of document and click Kutools > Tables > Select Single Row Tables.
2. In the popping out Kutools for Outlook dialog, click the OK button.
Then all single row table in the selection are selected in bulk. See screenshots:
- Quickly format diagonal headings and write diagonal text in tables in Word
- Quickly Remove Empty Rows and Columns of Tables in Word
- Quickly select all tables in a Word document
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...