How to speak cells in Excel?
Sometimes, you may need to write down the data of a worksheet into a paper, and you may need to raise your head then lower for many times which may torment you. But if there is a voice to speak the cell contents for you, it may be so nice. Here I will tell you how to let Excel speak cells for you.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
If you want the Excel speak cell contents, you need to add the Speak Cell command into Customize Quick Access Toolbar first.
1. Open the worksheet you want to speak its cells, and click the Customize Quick Access Toolbar arrow > More Commands.
2. Click All Commands from the drop down list of Choose commands from section, and find Speak Cells command and click it by dragging the scroll-bar, and click Add button to add it to the right section. See screenshot:
3. Click OK to close the dialog, now the Speak Cells command is in the Quick Access Toolbar. See screenshot:
Now begin to speak cell contents.
4. Select the range cells you want to be spoken, then click the Speak Cells command, and then it will speak the cell one by one in row order.
Note: You need make sure that the loudspeaker in your computer is enabled.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 months agohow to induce to speak a specific cell by if funciton in excel(don't macro)
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoHello , How can I hear the cells in excel in other languages , for example in German . Is excel able to talk in foreign languages ?
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoببخشید چطور میشه به زبانی غیر از انگلیسی (مثلا آلمانی) تلفظ ها رو در اکسل بشنویم؟