bill no bill Date Party Name Item Name Acutal Quantity
01 01-04-2019 abc mobile 20
ISKO TWENTIES ROW ME LANA HAI
KINDLY MADAD KIJIYE VERY VERY IMPORTANT
Supposing you need to break or split number into individual digits as below screenshot shown, what can you do to achieve it? This article will provide two methods for you.
Office Tab: Bring powerful tabs to Office (include Excel), just like Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer. Save you half the time, and reduce thousands of mouse clicks for you. 30-day Unlimited Free Trial
Kutools for Excel: Save 70% of your time and solve 80% Excel problems for you. 300+ advanced features designed for 1500+ work scenario, make Excel much easy and increase productivity immediately.60-day Unlimited Free Trial
This section will show a formula to split selected number cells into individual digits in Excel.
1. Select a blank cell (says cell C1) for locating the first split digit of number in cell A1, then enter formula =MID($A1,COLUMN()-(COLUMN($C1)- 1),1) into the formula bar, and then press the Enter key.
Note: In the formula, A1 is the cell with number you need to split to digits, and C1 is the cell for locating the first split digit. Please change them as you need.
2. Keep selecting cell C1, then drag the Fill Handle to the right cells until all digits of cell A1 are split out.
3. Keep these split digit cells selected, and drag the Fill Handle down to the cells until all numbers are split into separated digits. See screenshot:
The Split Cells utility of Kutools for Excel helps you easily split all selected number cells into individual digits at once. Please do as follows.
|Kutools for Excel : with more than 300 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days.|
1. Select cells with number you need to split into digits, then click Kutools > Text > Split Cells. See screenshot:
2. In the Split Cells dialog box, please select Split to Columns option in the Type section, and in the Specify a separator section, select Specify width and enter number 1 into the textbox. Click the OK button.
3. In the next popping up Split Cells dialog box, please specify a blank cell for locating the first split digit, and then click the OK button.
After clicking the OK button, all numbers in selected cells are split into separated digits immediately as below screenshot shown.
Kutools for Excel includes more than 300 handy Excel tools. Free to try with no limitation in 60 days. Download the free trial now!