How to quickly save a workbook to multiple locations in Excel?
In Excel, we can save a workbook to a specific location as we want, however, have you imaged to save one workbook to multiple folders at the same time? In this article, with the VBA code, you can quickly save one workbook to multiple locations at once.
To save a workbook to multiple locations, you just need to apply one macro code.
1. Press Alt + F11 keys to open Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. Click Insert > Module and paste below code to the Module script. See screenshot:
VBA: Save a workbook to multiple locations
Sub SaveToLocations() 'UpdateByExtendoffice20160623 ActiveWorkbook.SaveCopyAs "C:\Users\DT168\Documents\" + ActiveWorkbook.Name ActiveWorkbook.SaveCopyAs "C:\Users\DT168\" + ActiveWorkbook.Name ActiveWorkbook.Save End Sub
Tip: in the macro code, you can change the saving paths as you want.
3. Press F5 key to run the code, and the active workbook has been saved to the locations you specified in the code.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!