How to print all pages in a sheet or workbook?
This tutorial is talking about how to print all pages in a worksheet or workbook.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
To print all pages in the whole workbook, you can go to change the printing scale in Print Setting.
Enable the workbook whom you want to print all pages of, and click File > Print, and in the right section, select Print Entire Workbook from the first drop down. See screenshot:
Then click Print button to print the whole workbook.
If you want to print all pages in a sheet or the specific pages in active sheet, you can apply Kutools for Excel’s Print Specified Pages utility, which can help you to quickly print all odd pages, all even pages or certain pages, and so on.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 120 handy functions, makes your jobs easier.|
After installing Kutools for Excel, please do as below:(Free Download Kutools for Excel Now!)
1. Active the sheet you want to print the pages, and click Enterprise > Printing > Print Specified Pages. See screenshot:
2. In the popping dialog, check All pages option in the Range section, then specify the number of printing copies as you need in the Copies section. See screenshot:
3. Click Print, then the pages in the active sheet is printing.
Note: If you want to print certain pages, for example, print from page 5 to page 9, you can check Custom range option and enter 5-9 into below textbox, if you want to print non-continuous page, like printing page 4,5,7,8,11, you can enter this 4,5,7,8,11 into the textbox. See screenshot: