How to print multiple copies with sequence page numbers?
Have you ever tried to print multiple copies of one sheet with sequence page numbers? That means to print 10 copies of one sheet, and fill the Cell A1 in the 1st copy with 001, in the 2nd copy with 002…, and in the 10th copy with 010. In Excel, there is no built-in feature can solve this job, but in this article, I introduce a macro code to help you quickly print multiple copies with sequence page number in Excel.
Following below steps to print multiple copies of one sheet with sequence numbers by VBA code
1. Enable the sheet you want to print, and press Alt + F11 keys to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. Click Insert > Module, and paste below code to the Module script. See screenshot:
VBA: Print copies with sequence page numbers.
Sub PrintCopiesWithNumbers() 'UpdatebyEntendoffice20161031 Dim i As Integer Application.ScreenUpdating = False For i = 1 To 10 Range("A1").Value = "'00" & i ActiveSheet.PrintOut Next i Application.ScreenUpdating = True MsgBox "Totally print" & (i - 1) &"copies", vbInformation, "Kutools for Excel" End Sub
Note: in the code, A1 is the cell you want to place the sequence number, 1 To 10 indicates to print 10 copies, and "'00" & I is the sequence format, you can change them as you need.
3. Press F5 key to run the code, and a dialog pops out to remind you that print 10 copies. Click OK to close the dialog, then each printed copy has its own sequence number.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!