How to run multiple macros by using a button in Excel?
May be, there are multiple macros in your workbook when you trigger the macros, you need to click and run them one by one. Have you ever thought to run the multiple macros at once by using a button in Excel?
To run multiple macros by using a button, please do with the following steps:
1. First, insert a button by clicking Developer > Insert > Button (Form Control), see screenshot:
2. Then drag the mouse to draw a button on the active sheet, and in the popped out Assign Macro dialog box, click OK, and a button is inserted as following screenshot shown:
3. Then hold down the ALT + F11 keys to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
4. Click Insert > Module, and paste the following code in the Module Window.
VBA code: Run multiple macros by using a button:
Sub Button1_Click() Call FillEmptyBlankCellWithValue 'Macro1 Call ReplaceHyperlinks 'Macro2 Call test 'Macro3 End Sub
5. Then save and close this code window, right click the button, and choose Assign Macro from the context menu, see screenshot:
6. In the popped out Assign Macro dialog box, select Button_Click, the macro name that you have inserted just now, and then click OK to exit the dialog. See screenshot:
7. From now on, when you click the button, the macros which you have specified will be triggered one by one as you need.
Recommended Productivity Tools
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 months agoThanks alot. Your post is really informative and is what I am looking for.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 months agoThanks a lot for this wonderful tip. Your small code made my file do wonders in seconds. Really appreciate. :-)