How to save pictures as jpeg/jpg/png format from email in Outlook?
If pictures are inserted as attachments in an email message, you can easily save them with the Save Attachment feature. But what if pictures are embedded in the message body? Here we will guide you to save embedded pictures as JPEG / PNG / GIF / TIF / BMP format from email messages in Outlook in detail.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
The following steps will help you save pictures as individual images in some types quickly.
Step 1: Preview the email message with the pictures that you will save in the Reading Pane.
Step 2: Right click the picture that you will save, and then click the Save as Picture in the right-clicking menu.
Step 3: In the popping up File Save dialog box,
- Open a folder that you will save the picture in.
- Enter a name for the picture in the File name: box.
- Click the Save as type: box, and select one type that you will save the picture as.
- Click the Save button.
- To save pictures as PNG format, please select the Portable Network Graphics in the Save as type: box.
- To save pictures as JPEG format, please select the JPEG File Interchange Format in the Save as type: box.
- To save pictures as GIF format, please select the Graphics Interchange Format in the Save as type: box.
- To save pictures as TIF format, please select the Tag Image File Format in the Save as type: box.
- To save pictures as BMP format, please select the Windows Bitmap in the Save as type: box.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.