How to rename signatures in Outlook?
Supposing you are going to import your colleagues’ signature into Microsoft Outlook because your organization unifies the style of signature with logo, hyperlinks, etc., there is a problem that the signature shows as your colleague’s name. You need to rename the imported signature. Here we will talk about how to rename an existing signature in Microsoft Outlook easily.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
To rename existing signatures in Microsoft Outlook, please do it as following:
Step 1: Create a new email message:
- In Outlook 2007, please click the File > New > Mail Message;
- In Outlook 2010 and 2013, please click the New E-mail button on the Home tab in the Mail view.
Step 2: In the Message window, please click the Signature > Signatures in the Include group on the Insert tab.
Step 3: Now you get into the Signatures and Stationery dialog box, please select a signature name in the Select signature to edit box, and then click the Rename button.
Step 4: In the Rename Signature dialog box, there is a Type a name for this signature: box. Please delete old signature name in this box, and then enter a new one.
Step 5: Click all OK buttons in each dialog box.
These steps will guide you to rename an existing signature as soon as possible. After renaming, it will show the new signature name when you clicking the Insert > signatures in message window.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.