How to forward email message after specified hours in Outlook?
Most of time an email message will be forwarded immediately when you click the Send button in Forward Message window. What if forwarding an email message after one hour? This article will describe how to forward an email message after specified hours in Microsoft Outlook easily.
Click to know more about delaying or Scheduling outgoing message delivery in Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
The following steps will walk you through forwarding an email messages after specified hours in Microsoft Outlook.
Step 1: Select the email messages that you will forward, and click the Forward button on Home tab (or click the Actions > Forward in Outlook 2007).
Step 2: In the Forward Messages window, please click the Delay Delivery button in the More Options group on the Options tab.
Note: If you are using Microsoft Outlook 2013, you need to click the Pop Out button at the upper-left corner in Reading Pane to get into the Forward Message window.
Step 3: In the Properties dialog box,
- Go to the Delivery options section and check the option of Do not deliver before;
- Enter the time you will delay forwarding at in the following boxes. See screen shot:
- Click the Close button to exit the dialog box.
Step 4: Click the Send button in Forward Message window.
Then the email message will hang in the Outbox folder until it is sent at your specified time in Step 3.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.