How to forward email message after specified hours in Outlook?
Most of time an email message will be forwarded immediately when you click the Send button in Forward Message window. What if forwarding an email message after one hour? This article will describe how to forward an email message after specified hours in Microsoft Outlook easily.
Click to know more about delaying or Scheduling outgoing message delivery in Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
The following steps will walk you through forwarding an email messages after specified hours in Microsoft Outlook.
Step 1: Select the email messages that you will forward, and click the Forward button on Home tab (or click the Actions > Forward in Outlook 2007).
Step 2: In the Forward Messages window, please click the Delay Delivery button in the More Options group on the Options tab.
Note: If you are using Microsoft Outlook 2013, you need to click the Pop Out button at the upper-left corner in Reading Pane to get into the Forward Message window.
Step 3: In the Properties dialog box,
- Go to the Delivery options section and check the option of Do not deliver before;
- Enter the time you will delay forwarding at in the following boxes. See screen shot:
- Click the Close button to exit the dialog box.
Step 4: Click the Send button in Forward Message window.
Then the email message will hang in the Outbox folder until it is sent at your specified time in Step 3.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.