How to do not allow recipients to apply Reply All in Outlook?
For example, you have sent an email to a crowd of people, and you do not want them to reply all after receiving this email in Microsoft Outlook. How do you deal with it? In this article, we will show you guidance about how to disable recipients to apply Reply All function in Microsoft Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
Step 1: Click the Design a Form button on the Developer tab. See screen shot:
Note: Click to know how to add developer tab on Ribbon in Outlook.
Step 2: In the Design Form dialog box, click to highlight the Message, and then click the Open button.
Step 3: In the Message (HTML) (Design) window, please go to the (Actions) tab, and then double click the Reply to All. See screen shot:
Step 4: Then the Form Action Properties dialog box opens, please uncheck the Enabled, and click the OK button.
Step 5: In the Message (HTML) (Design) window, go to the (Properties) tab, and check the option of Send form definition with item.
Step 6: In the popping up warning dialog box, please click the OK button.
Step 7: Then click the Publish > Publish Form on the Developer tab. See screen shot:
Step 8: In the Publish Form As dialog box, please enter a name for this new form in the Display name: box, and then click the Publish button.
Step 9: Close the current Message (HTML) (Design) window.
Step 10: Now you go back to the main interface of Microsoft Outlook. Please click the New items > More Items > Choose Form on the Home tab.
Note: You can also find the Choose Form button on the Developer tab.
Step 11: In the popping up Choose Form dialog box,
- Click the Look in: box, and select the Personal Forms Library from the drop down list.
- Click to highlight the form name you saved in Step 8. In our case, we select the No Reply All.
- Click the Open button.
Step 12: A blank message window opens, please compose the email and send it.
When the recipients receive this email in Microsoft Outlook, they will see the Reply All is gray and disabled. See screen shot:
Note: If recipients open this email in other mail applications except Microsoft Outlook, such as opening on web page via web mailbox, they can reply all this email.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.