How to print meeting attendees list in Outlook?
Sometimes a meeting attendees list or the meeting attendees with responses need to be printed out in some purpose. With this article, you will learn how to print a meeting attendees list or print the attendees with responses in Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
If you want to only print the meeting attendees list in Outlook, please do as follows.
1. In Calendar view, open the meeting request you want to print the meeting attendees list from.
2. In the Meeting window, please click Meeting > Scheduling Assistant. See screenshot:
3. Please copy all attendees: (1) Holding Shift key, and select all attendees with clicking the first attendee and the last one; (2) Click Format Text > Copy. See screenshot:
4.Open a Word document and then paste all attendees you have just copied to it with pressing Ctrl + V keys.
5. Convert these attendees from a row to a column: select the attendees, and then click Insert > Table > Convert Text to Table. See screenshot:
6. In the Convert Text to Table dialog box, please (1) change the Number of columns to 1, (2) check the Other option, and type semicolon ; into following box, and (3) click the OK button. See screenshot:
7. And the meeting attendees have been listed into a single column as follows. And then click File > Print to print the list of attendees.
If you want to print the meeting attendees with responses in Outlook, please do as follows.
1. In the Calendar view, open the meeting request you want to print the meeting attendees with responses.
2. Click Meeting > Tracking > Copy Status to Clipboard. See screenshot:
3. Launch Microsoft Excel, press Ctrl + V keys to paste the list of attendees, and then click File > Print to print it. See screenshot:
(1) If you want to view the details of this meeting request together with the meeting attendees and responses, you can paste the tracking to the body of current open meeting request. And then print the meeting request.
(2) In Outlook 2007, there is no Copy Status to Clipboard feature for you to copy the attendees and responses.
If you have Kutools for Outlook installed, you can quickly print the attendees list of a meeting with their responses easily by the Advanced Print feature of Kutools for Outlook.
Kutools for Outlook - With more than 20 handy Outlook add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days
1. Select the meeting whose attendees list you will print in the Calendar view, and click Kutools > Advanced Print. See screenshot:
3. Go ahead to select a printer and click the Print button in the popping out Print dialog box.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.