How to print an email including background image/color in Outlook?
Normally an email’s background image or color will be ignored when printing in Outlook. However, sometimes you just need to reserve the background image or color in the printed out papers. Any solutions? This article will introduce two solutions to print an email including its background image or color in Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
Actually, Outlook does not support print an email with its background image. But we can show the email in a browser and then print it with background. Please do as follows:
1. In the Mail view, open the mail folder containing the email you will print, and then open this email with double-clicking.
2. In the Message window, please click Message > Actions > View in Browser.
3. In the popping out Microsoft Outlook dialog box, please click the OK button to go ahead.
Now currently opening email is displaying in the default browser. In my case, it is displaying in the IE.
4. In the browser, open the Print preview window by clicking the Tools button > Print > Page setup (or File > Page Setup). See screenshot
Note: This Page setup command may be different depending on the browser your email displays in.
5. In the Page Setup dialog box, please check the Print Background Colors and Images option in the Paper Options section, and click the OK button.
6. Go ahead to press the Ctrl + P keys simultaneously to print the email.
7. Now the Print dialog box comes out. Please specify a printer, and click the Print button. See screenshot:
So far, you have printed the specified email including its background image/color.
If you have Kutools for Outlook installed, you can apply its Advanced Print feature to print an email with its background image/color in Outlook. Please do as follows:
1. In the Mail view, open the mail folder containing the specified email you will print, and then select this email.
2. Click Kutools > Advanced Print.
3. Please enable the Print Background Colors and Images option as below screenshot shown:
(1) In the Print dialog box, please click the Preview button;
(2) In the new Print Preview dialog box, please click the Page Setup button ;
(3) In the popping up Page Setup dialog box, please check the Print Background Colors and Images option in the Paper Options section, and click the OK button.
4. Now you return to the Print Preview dialog box, please click the Print button above preview area.
5. And then in the Print dialog box, please specify a printer and click the Print button. See screenshot:
So far, the selected email has been printed out with its background image/color.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.