How to remove username from top header when printing emails in Outlook?
As you know, when printing an email in Outlook, the username will be added at the top of message header automatically as below screenshot shown. Some users may think it not necessary to display the username at that position. Therefore, any idea to remove the username from the top of message header when printing emails in Outlook? Try below workaround:
- Remove username from top header when printing emails in Outlook
- Remove username from top header when printing email with Kutools for Outlook
To be honest, there is no way to remove the username from the top of message header when printing an email in Outlook. However, we can try a roundabout trick and make the username too small to view when printing.
1. Shift to the Mail view, click to select the email you will print in the mail list, and click File > Print.
2. And now please click the Print Options button.
3. In the opening Print dialog box, please click the Page Setup button.
4. In the popping up Page Setup dialog box, please click the Font button behind the Title box. See screenshot:
5. Now the Font dialog box comes out. Please specify Webdings in the Font box, type 1 into the Size box, and click the OK button. See screenshot:
6. Go ahead to click OK button and Print or Preview button successively when it returns to the previous dialog boxes.
And now the username is too small to view in the printed out email as below screenshot shown.
If you have Kutools for Outlook, you can apply its Advanced Print feature to print an email without username easily with several clicks in Outlook.
1. In the Mail view, click to select the email you want to print without username, and click Kutools Plus > Advanced Print. See screenshot:
2. In the opening Advanced Print dialog box, you can see there is no username and the horizontal line above the email in the Previewing section. Go ahead to click the Print button. See screenshot:
Note: This Advanced Print feature also supports to print an email’ message body only without header with checking the Item only option only in the Print Content section of above Advanced Print dialog box. Click to have a free trial!
3. Specify a printer and click the Print button in the popping out Print dialog box.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.