How to view other exchange user’s mail folders in Outlook?
With an exchange account, you can not only share your calendar, tasks with other exchange users, but also can share mail folders with others in Outlook. After getting the permission of viewing other exchange use’s mail folder, do you know how to view it in your Outlook? This article will help you deal with this problem.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
After you are given the permission of viewing other exchange user’s mail folder, you can view the permitted folder in your Outlook as follows.
1. In the Mail view, please click File > Open > Open User’s Folder. See screenshot:
Tip: In outlook 2013, please click File > Open & Export > Other User’s Folder.
2. In the Open Other user’s Folder dialog box, please enter the email address which you want to view his messages in the Name box, or you can click the Name button to choose the address as well.
3. In the Select Name: Global Address List dialog box, please select the exchange user who gave you the permission of viewing his mail folder. And then click the OK button.
4. When it returns to the Open Other User’s Folder dialog box, select a folder which you want to view in the Folder type drop-down list. Then click the OK button.
After clicking the OK button, the folder will be opened immediately in your Outlook.
Note: All the emails are listed in your Outlook temporally, if you shift to other folder or other view, the mail list will be disappeared.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.