How to view voting results/responses in Outlook?
After sending an email message with voting button, you may need to know the voting results or responses from the recipients. You can easily view voting results or responses with the following tutorial.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2010-2019 and 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
1. Get into the Sent Items folder, and open the email you sent with voting button.
2. Then click Tracking in the Show group under Message tab.
Note: The Tracking only appears after one recipient replied the email with his or her own vote.
3. After clicking Tracking, you will see the voting response is listed in the Message window.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 10 months agoIs it possible to individually track the responses if you send it to a distribution list?
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoHello
Is it possible to make in some way that respondents who are answering, could also see voting results ( tracking) in the same way as sender see this ?
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoIf I need to resend a message that I used voting on will it keep the tracked items??
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoPlease tell me I can add a recipient to a voting poll after the original Poll was sent??? I cannot simply forward the original email to a new recipient....I lose the voting results. There should be a way to do it but it appears that you cannot. This is very powerful as sometimes you need to add people to a poll later on that you might have forgotten.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoCan I move the sent email to my inbox or other folder for ease of viewing?
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years ago[quote name="Joe"]Can I move the sent email to my inbox or other folder for ease of viewing?[/quote]
Whenever I've tried this it loses the ability to track responses. Bit of an oversight as the sent item gets harder to find by the minute and some things you need to keep the record of responses for sometime.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoI'm not getting a Show group in the Message ribbon when I check the sent email. I had copied myself on the original email, and I voted in my own poll -- so I know there was at least one response. No Tracking button appears. I'm running Outlook 2016.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoyou need to go to your send items and you will be able to see the tracking icon
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 8 months agoHi, I have the same issue. I had filed my email and I've put it back in my send items but still doesn't appear. I have even added the tracking icon to my list and its grey, I can't clic on it. Please help! Thanks a lot!
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoI am having a similar problem in 2013. I don't feel like I should have to vote in my own poll, but I did. I do see the blue circle with i in it that says The sender responded: Yes. If you right click on that, it asks if you want to see the responses. Might work for you. Good luck.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 5 years agoThanks for the Tip! I sent a Voting Request to about 30 recipients and the Show Group wasn't available until after I actually opened one of the responses. I was a bit worried that I might have done something wrong in creating my customized responses.