How to block email with no subject or sender in Outlook?
Have you ever suffered with receiving some emails with no senders or no subject text within your Outlook? If you are painful with this problem, with this article, you may find the ways to help you to block the emails with no subject or sender in Outlook.
Excel Productivity Tools
Office Tab: Bring powerful tabs to Office (include Excel), just like Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer. Save you half the time, and reduce thousands of mouse clicks for you. 30-day Unlimited Free Trial
Kutools for Excel: Save 70% of your time and solve 80% Excel problems for you. 300+ advanced features designed for 1500+ work scenario, make Excel much easy and increase productivity immediately.60-day Unlimited Free Trial
In Outlook, you can create a rule to block the blank subject messages and put them to Junk folder. Please do with the following steps:
1. Launch your Outlook, and click Home > Rules > Manage Rules & Alerts, see screenshot:
2. In the Rules and Alerts dialog box, click E-mail Rules tab, and select the account folder you want to apply the rule, then click New Rule option, see screenshot:
3. In the Rules Wizard, please select Apply rule on messages I receive from the Start from a blank rule section, see screenshot:
4. Then click Next button to go to the next step wizard, and go on click Next button, and a warning message will pop out, click Yes, see screenshot:
5. In the next wizard, check move it to the specified folder option under the Step 1, and in the Step 2 section, click the word specified and choose the Junk Email where you want to put the blank subject emails, see screenshot:
6. Then click OK > Next, in the next wizard, please do the following operations:
7. After typing the letters and numbers, please click OK > Next, and in the last wizard, specify a name for this rule as you need, and then check Turn on this rule under the Step 2 section, see screenshot:
8. At last, click Finish button to return the Rules and Alerts dialog, and click OK to take this rule effect, and from now on, when you receive emails which have no subject next time, these emails will be moved to the Junk Email folder automatically.
Note: This rule will also block the emails which subject contain some special characters, such as Chinese characters, Latin characters, etc., except the English word and Arabic numbers.
The above method may be somewhat difficult and complex for us, besides, it has some limitations, in this case, I can recommend a handy tool-Kutools for Outlook, it contains some useful and powerful tools.
|Kutools for Outlook : with more than 20 handy Outlook add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 45 days. Get it Now .|
After installing Kutools for Outlook, please do as follows: ( Download Kutools for Outlook Now! )
1. Click Kutools > Junk > Enable Junk Email Filter to activate this feature, see screenshot:
2. After enabling this utility,from now on, when you receive the emails which have no subject, no sender, they will be moved to the Junk Email folder automatically.