How to block email with no subject or sender in Outlook?
Have you ever suffered with receiving some emails with no senders or no subject text within your Outlook? If you are painful with this problem, with this article, you may find the ways to help you to block the emails with no subject or sender in Outlook.
In Outlook, you can create a rule to block the blank subject messages and put them to Junk folder. Please do with the following steps:
1. Launch your Outlook, and click Home > Rules > Manage Rules & Alerts, see screenshot:
2. In the Rules and Alerts dialog box, click E-mail Rules tab, and select the account folder you want to apply the rule, then click New Rule option, see screenshot:
3. In the Rules Wizard, please select Apply rule on messages I receive from the Start from a blank rule section, see screenshot:
4. Then click Next button to go to the next step wizard, and go on click Next button, and a warning message will pop out, click Yes, see screenshot:
5. In the next wizard, check move it to the specified folder option under the Step 1, and in the Step 2 section, click the word specified and choose the Junk Email where you want to put the blank subject emails, see screenshot:
6. Then click OK > Next, in the next wizard, please do the following operations:
- (1.) In the Step 1, check except if the subject contains specific words option;
- (2.) In the Step 2, click specific words to open the Search Text box;
- (3.) In the Search Text box, enter the letter from a to z, A to Z, and 0 to 9 into the text box and click Add button to insert these letters and numbers into the Search list box one by one.
7. After typing the letters and numbers, please click OK > Next, and in the last wizard, specify a name for this rule as you need, and then check Turn on this rule under the Step 2 section, see screenshot:
8. At last, click Finish button to return the Rules and Alerts dialog, and click OK to take this rule effect, and from now on, when you receive emails which have no subject next time, these emails will be moved to the Junk Email folder automatically.
Note: This rule will also block the emails which subject contain some special characters, such as Chinese characters, Latin characters, etc., except the English word and Arabic numbers.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoThis does not work what so ever
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agofunciono perfecto, gracias !!!1