To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 10 months agoHi Charlie,
First, click File at the far left of the Ribbon, and then click Options in the left navigation pane.
How to block or unblock images in Outlook emails?
You might have noticed that images in some external emails are blocked automatically in Outlook. And blocked images are displayed as placeholders, which makes the whole email untidy and puzzled. Here, this article will show you how to unblock images in Outlook emails, and block images as well.
If you just need to unblock images in one email in Outlook, please do as follows:
Open the specified email you will unblock all images, right click one of blocked images, and select Download Pictures from the right-clicking menu. See screenshot:
And now you will see all images are unblocked and displayed normally in the email. See screenshot:
This method will guide you to configure Outlook’s trust center to automatically block or unblock images in all incoming emails in Outlook.
1. Click File > Options.
2. In the Outlook Options dialog box, please click Trust Center in the left bar, and then click the Trust Center Settings button. See screenshot:
3. In the opening Trust Center dialog box, please click Automatic Download in the left bar, and check the Don’t download pictures automatically in HTML e-mail messages or RSS items option to block images. See screenshot:
Note: To unblock images, please don’t check the Don’t download pictures automatically in HTML e-mail messages or RSS items option.
4. Click OK button twice to save the changes.
From now on, all images in incoming HTML emails will be blocked or unblocked automatically.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoI don't know what you or microsoft is smoking, but there is no"options" selection under the file tab. I'm using outlook 2016.