How to block emails from sender email address in Outlook?
If you want to block emails by a certain email address in Outlook, how could you deal with it? And what if by multiple email addresses? This article will show you the solutions:
You can easily block emails by the email address of a certain sender with the Block Sender feature in Outlook.
1. Select the email whose sender email address you will block emails by, and click Home > Junk > Block Sender. See screenshot:
2. A dialog box comes out as following screenshot shown. Please click the OK button to go ahead.
If you want to block emails by multiple email addresses simultaneously, you can try Kutools for Outlook’s Block Senders feature to get it done easily.
1. Select multiple emails whose sender email addresses you will block emails by, and click Kutools > Junk > Block Senders. See screenshot:
Note: Holding Ctrl key, you can select multiple nonadjacent emails by clicking them one by one; holding Shift key, you can select multiple adjacent emails by clicking the first one and the last one.
2. Now the Block Senders dialog box comes out as below screenshot shown. Please click the OK button to close it.
3. Enable the Kutools Junk rules by clicking Kutools > Junk > Enable Junk Email Filter. If enabled, there is a check mark before the Enable Junk Email Filter option in the Junk drop down list. See screenshot:
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.