How to block emails from sender email address in Outlook?
If you want to block emails by a certain email address in Outlook, how could you deal with it? And what if by multiple email addresses? This article will show you the solutions:
You can easily block emails by the email address of a certain sender with the Block Sender feature in Outlook.
1. Select the email whose sender email address you will block emails by, and click Home > Junk > Block Sender. See screenshot:
2. A dialog box comes out as following screenshot shown. Please click the OK button to go ahead.
If you want to block emails by multiple email addresses simultaneously, you can try Kutools for Outlook’s Block Senders feature to get it done easily.
Kutools for Outlook - With more than 20 handy Outlook add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days
1. Select multiple emails whose sender email addresses you will block emails by, and click Kutools > Junk > Block Senders. See screenshot:
Note: Holding Ctrl key, you can select multiple nonadjacent emails by clicking them one by one; holding Shift key, you can select multiple adjacent emails by clicking the first one and the last one.
2. Now the Block Senders dialog box comes out as below screenshot shown. Please click the OK button to close it.
3. Enable the Kutools Junk rules by clicking Kutools > Junk > Enable Junk Email Filter. If enabled, there is a check mark before the Enable Junk Email Filter option in the Junk drop down list. See screenshot:
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.