How to print calendars in overlay mode in Outlook?
We can view several calendars in overlay mode easily in Outlook, but it is impossible to print several calendars in overlay mode. Some users recommend other software or add-ins, such as Calendar Printing Assistant. But in this article, I will introduce a workaround to print several calendars in overlay mode without add-ins or other software.
You can print several calendars simultaneously in overlay mode with following steps.
1. Shift to the Calendar view, and check the calendars you will print simultaneously in the Navigation Pane. See the first screenshot below:
2. In Navigation pane, please highlight the date period you will print within in the mini calendar. See the second screenshot above:
3. Click View > Overlay to display the selected calendars in the overlay mode.
4. Click Home > New Items > E-mail Message to create a new email.
5. In the opening message window, please click Insert > Screenshot, and select the screenshot of overlay calendars from the Available Windows section in the drop down list. See screenshot:
(1) You need to put the cursor in the email body to activate the Screenshot button on the Insert tab.
(2) You can also click Insert > Screenshot > Screen Clipping, and then capture the screenshot of overlay calendars.
6. Now the screenshot of overlay calendars has been inserted into the new message window. Go ahead to click File > Print to print the new message.
7. Close the new message window without saving.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoNice tip. Many may care to have their calendar printed in landscape instead of portrait like this technique uses with the embedded e-mail screen shot. You can easily copy/paste the screenshot in to any other program (e..g. Word, Powerpoint, etc..) to manipulate the page layout for printing.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoThanks! The combined print will help a lot. I have tools for Word and Excel. Should check out KU for outlook.