How to print calendars in overlay mode in Outlook?
We can view several calendars in overlay mode easily in Outlook, but it is impossible to print several calendars in overlay mode. Some users recommend other software or add-ins, such as Calendar Printing Assistant. But in this article, I will introduce a workaround to print several calendars in overlay mode without add-ins or other software.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
You can print several calendars simultaneously in overlay mode with following steps.
1. Shift to the Calendar view, and check the calendars you will print simultaneously in the Navigation Pane. See the first screenshot below:
2. In Navigation pane, please highlight the date period you will print within in the mini calendar. See the second screenshot above:
3. Click View > Overlay to display the selected calendars in the overlay mode.
4. Click Home > New Items > E-mail Message to create a new email.
5. In the opening message window, please click Insert > Screenshot, and select the screenshot of overlay calendars from the Available Windows section in the drop down list. See screenshot:
(1) You need to put the cursor in the email body to activate the Screenshot button on the Insert tab.
(2) You can also click Insert > Screenshot > Screen Clipping, and then capture the screenshot of overlay calendars.
6. Now the screenshot of overlay calendars has been inserted into the new message window. Go ahead to click File > Print to print the new message.
7. Close the new message window without saving.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoNice tip. Many may care to have their calendar printed in landscape instead of portrait like this technique uses with the embedded e-mail screen shot. You can easily copy/paste the screenshot in to any other program (e..g. Word, Powerpoint, etc..) to manipulate the page layout for printing.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoThanks! The combined print will help a lot. I have tools for Word and Excel. Should check out KU for outlook.