How to print two weeks/months of Calendar per page in Outlook?
If we show a calendar in Month view in Outlook, we will print out the whole month of this calendar in one page with clicking the File > Print; if a calendar displays in Week view, we will print out the whole week of it in one page. However, in some cases, it may require to print out two adjacent weeks/months of a calendar together into one page. Here I will guide you to print two weeks/months of calendar per page in Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2010-2019 and 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
To print two adjacent weeks or months of a certain calendar per page in Outlook, you can do as following:
Step 1: Shift to the Calendar view, and open the calendar that you will print later.
Step 2: Click the File > Print > Print Options.
Note: In Outlook 2007, you can click the File > Print.
Step 3: In the Print dialog box, you need to:
(1) In the Print style box, click to select the Weekly Calendar Style (or Month Style for printing two months). See screen shot above.
(2) In the Print range section, specify the date range for printing in both Start box and End box.
Note: You must select two whole weeks from the first Sunday to the second Saturday if your first day of the week is Sunday, such as from Sun 9/21/2014 to Sat 10/4/2014; or select two whole months, such as from Fri 9/1/2014 to Fri 10/31/2014.
(3) Click the Page Setup button besides the Print Style box.
Step 4: In the Page Setup dialog box, go to the Paper tab, check the A4 in the Paper Type box, next check the A4 Half in the Page Size box, at last click the OK button.
Step 5: Now you get back to the Print dialog box, click the Print (or OK) button.
Before printing, you can click the Preview button firstly for checking the printout, and then click the Print button.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 11 months agoI had made a calendar on excel a5 week to 2 pg because i couldn't find one at the newsagent and put the dates in by hand.this is excellent, i got 1w2p, but i dont think i will be able to print it back to back. shame. pretty good tho, i didn't think i was going to get this close
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoThanks for this. Couldn't find it in Outlook help.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoPOOR! I want to print 3 or 4 weeks on monthly view but on one sheet (weeks span two months. This STILL prints out two pages, one for each month. NO HELp.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoTrying also to print - but only 9 weeks at a time. I had the same bad luck as others - I don't WANT 2 full months.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoI want to print JUST 3 consecutive weeks from calendar - a whole page full. And NOT 6 (SIX) weeks!! I just want 3 (THREE) weeks!! I selected the range, e.g. 9 November - 29 November - and still prints SIX weeks!!!! I am soooo frustrated!!
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoThank you so much for this!! Very valuable!!