How to print two weeks/months of Calendar per page in Outlook?
If we show a calendar in Month view in Outlook, we will print out the whole month of this calendar in one page with clicking the File > Print; if a calendar displays in Week view, we will print out the whole week of it in one page. However, in some cases, it may require to print out two adjacent weeks/months of a calendar together into one page. Here I will guide you to print two weeks/months of calendar per page in Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
To print two adjacent weeks or months of a certain calendar per page in Outlook, you can do as following:
Step 1: Shift to the Calendar view, and open the calendar that you will print later.
Step 2: Click the File > Print > Print Options.
Note: In Outlook 2007, you can click the File > Print.
Step 3: In the Print dialog box, you need to:
(1) In the Print style box, click to select the Weekly Calendar Style (or Month Style for printing two months). See screen shot above.
(2) In the Print range section, specify the date range for printing in both Start box and End box.
Note: You must select two whole weeks from the first Sunday to the second Saturday if your first day of the week is Sunday, such as from Sun 9/21/2014 to Sat 10/4/2014; or select two whole months, such as from Fri 9/1/2014 to Fri 10/31/2014.
(3) Click the Page Setup button besides the Print Style box.
Step 4: In the Page Setup dialog box, go to the Paper tab, check the A4 in the Paper Type box, next check the A4 Half in the Page Size box, at last click the OK button.
Step 5: Now you get back to the Print dialog box, click the Print (or OK) button.
Before printing, you can click the Preview button firstly for checking the printout, and then click the Print button.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.