How to print daily calendar in Outlook?
When printing your Outlook calendar, there are multiple styles you can choose to customize the printout of the printed calendar. In this article, we will show you how to print daily calendar in Outlook in details.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
In this section, you will learn how to print daily calendar with showing the calendar in the Day View.
1. Shift to the Calendar view by clicking Calendar in the Navigation Pane.
2. Open the calendar which you want to print in daily style, then click the day which has the daily calendar that you want to print.
3. Then click Day in the Arrange group under Home tab in Outlook 2010 and 2013. See screenshot:
In Outlook 2007, just click the Day button in Outlook calendar main interface.
4. Now the calendar is displayed in the Day view. Please click File > Print > Print/OK to start printing.
Besides the above method, you can also print daily calendar with changing the print settings to daily style in Outlook. Please do as follows.
1. Shift to the Calendar view.
2. Open the specified calendar folder which you want to print in daily style.
3. Then please click File > Print.
4. If you are using Outlook 2010 or 2013, after clicking Print, select Daily Style in the Settings section.
5. Then you need to specify the day of the calendar that you want to print, please click Print Options to go to the Print dialog, in the Print dialog, please specify the date range that you want to print the daily calendar under the Print range section.
6. After finishing the settings, please click Print button to print the daily calendar.
Note: If you are using Outlook 2007, after clicking Print in step 3, a Print dialog box will pop up. You need to select Daily Style in the Print style section and specify the date range as you need, then click the OK button to print the calendar.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.