How to change time zones in Outlook calendar?
As we know, Outlook calendars’ time zone matches the time zone configured in your Windows by default. But, how to change the time zone for Outlook calendars? And what if changing time zone for a specified appointment or meeting in calendar only? Try below methods:
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
This method will walk you through changing the default time zone for all calendars in your Microsoft Outlook. Please do as follows:
1. Click File > Options.
2. In the opening Outlook Options dialog box, please click Calendar in the left bar, go to the Time zones section and select a time zone from the Time zone drop down list. See screenshot:
3. Click the OK button.
And now the time zone has been changed to the new specified one for all calendars already.
Note: This method will change the default time zone configured in Windows.
Apart from changing the default time zone for all calendars, you can also change the time zone for a certain appointment or meeting in Outlook.
1. Create a new appointment/meeting or open an existing appointment/meeting.
2. Click Appointment > Time Zones to show the time zones field in active window. See screenshot:
Note: The Appointment tab may be displaying as Meeting tab, Event tab, etc. based on the type of opening appointment or meeting.
3. Please specify a new time zone from the Time zone drop down list behind Start time/End time fields. See screenshot:
4. Save and close/send the appointment or meeting.
Note: Outlook does not support to change the meetings not organized by yourself.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.