How to add all/multiple emails' senders to contacts in bulk in Outlook?
For example you receive an email from new partner, and you want to add him/her to your contacts in Outlook, how to quickly deal with it? Comparing to clicking Home > New Contacts and entering all information one by one in Contact window, you can quickly add a sender to your contacts with the Contact Card feature.
- Add sender of an email to contacts in Outlook
- Add all/multiple senders of emails to contacts in bulk with Kutools for Outlook (4 steps)
- Add all/multiple senders and recipients of emails to contacts in bulk (2 steps)
This method will guide you to quickly add selected email’s sender to your Contact folder at ease in Outlook.
1. Shift to the Mail view, open the mail folder containing the specified email, and then click to open this email in the Reading Pane.
2. Go to the message header in the Reading Pane, right click the sender and select Add to Outlook Contacts from the right-clicking menu.
3. Now in the popping contact card, please edit the contact information as you need, and click the Save button.
So far the sender has been added to the default Contact folder. Please close the contact card as you need.
If you have Kutools for Outlook installed, you can apply its Add to Group feature to add all senders or recipients of selected emails to a contact group, and then apply its Break up (contact group) feature to convert each member in the contact group to separate contacts in Outlook. Please do as follows:
(1) Holding the Ctrl key, you can select multiple nonadjacent emails with clicking them one by one;
(2) Holding the Shift key, you can select multiple adjacent email with clicking the first one and the last one;
(3) Select the first email in the mail list, and then press the Ctrl + Shift + End to select all emails in the mail folder.
2. In the opening Add Recipients to Contact Groups dialog box, please select All senders from the Scope drop down list, check the specified contact group in the Contact Groups box, and then click the OK button.
Tip: If you want to add these senders to a new contact group, please click the New contact group button to create a new one.
4. In the opening Break dialog box, click the All button to check all members (or you can also manually check part of members as you need), click the Ok button, and finally click the Yes button in the popping up confirmation dialog box. See screenshot:
So far, all selected emails’ senders have been added as contacts already.
Kutools for Outlook released a new feature of Add from Message feature, which can extract all email addresses of senders and recipients from selected emails, and save them as individual contacts in bulk. Please do as follows:
1. Select all or multiple emails you whose senders and recipients you will save as contacts, and click Kutools Plus > Add from Message.
A. Holding Ctrl key, you can select multiple nonadjacent emails by clicking them one by one;
B. Holding Shift key, you can select multiple adjacent emails by clicking the first email and the last one;
C. Select any one email, and then press Ctrl + A keys to select all emails.
2. In the Add a contact from a message dialog box, please select a contact folder you will save the contacts into, and click the Start button. See screenshot:
After adding successfully, please click the OK button and Complete button successively to close the dialog boxes.
Open the specified contact folder, and you will see all senders and recipients of selected emails are saved as individual contacts.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.