I have followed your instructions - the Excel file appears, but all I get is the column header.
I must be doing something wrong, but no idea what!
Thanks for the instructions - if it works this will be really quite helpful!
Let’s say you want to export all senders’ email addresses from a mail folder in Outlook for Statistics, how could you get it done quickly? Below method may help you work easily!
Normally we can export/save an email message as a text file with the Save As feature in Outlook. But, for batch saving/exporting multiple emails to individual text files, you have to manually handle each message one by one. Time-consuming! Tedious! Now, Kutools for Outlook's Save as Txt feature can help you quickly save multiple email messages to individual text files with only one click!
For exporting all senders’ email addresses from a mail folder in bulk in Outlook to a separate CSV file, please do as follows:
1. Click File > Open & Export > Import/Export (or File > Open > Import).
2. In the opening Import and Export Wizard dialog box, please click to select Export to a file option, and click the Next button. See screenshot:
3. In the Export to a File dialog box, please click to select the Comma Separated Values option, and click the Next button. See screenshot:
4. In the second Export to a File dialog box, please select the mail folder that you will export senders’ email addresses from, and click the Next button. See screenshot:
5. In the third Export to a File dialog box, please click the Browse button to open the Browse dialog box, next specify the destination folder where you will place the CSV file, name the CSV file in the File name box, and click OK > Next to close the dialog boxes. See screenshot:
6. In the fourth Export to a File dialog box, please check the Export “E-Mail messages” from folder: Inbox option.
Note: If the Export “E-Mail messages” from folder: Inbox option has been checked, please click the Map Custom Fields button.
7. Now you get into the Map Custom Fields dialog box, please remove all fields except the From: (Address) from the right To box, and then click OK > Finish buttons.
Up to now all senders’ email addresses have been exported from the specified mail box in Outlook.