How to show missing attachment bar/box in message header in Outlook?
Sometimes, the Attachment Bar/Box disappears and attachments go to the message body in Outlook. Some users may prefer to the standard layout and place the attachments in the Attachment Bar/Box as normal. But how? Below solutions will help you easily show missing Attachment Bar/Box in Outlook.
- Show missing Attachment Bar/Box in composing emails in Outlook
- Show missing Attachment Bar/Box in received emails in Outlook
If the Attachment Bar/Box disappears when you are composing an email in Outlook, you can easily show the missing Attachment Bar/Box with clicking Format Text > HTML. See screenshot:
If the Attachment Bar/Box disappears in received emails, you can show the missing Attachment Bar/Box with below steps:
1. In the Mail view, open the mail folder containing the email without Attachment Bar/Box, and then double click to open this email.
2. Now the email is opening in the Message window. Please click Message > Actions > Edit Message. See screenshot:
3. Now the message is editable. Please click Format Text > HTML. See screenshot:
Now the missing Attachment Box/Bar comes out, and attachments are moved from message body to the Attachment Box/Bar automatically.
4. Save the email and close it.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.