How to show missing attachment bar/box in message header in Outlook?
Sometimes, the Attachment Bar/Box disappears and attachments go to the message body in Outlook. Some users may prefer to the standard layout and place the attachments in the Attachment Bar/Box as normal. But how? Below solutions will help you easily show missing Attachment Bar/Box in Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
If the Attachment Bar/Box disappears when you are composing an email in Outlook, you can easily show the missing Attachment Bar/Box with clicking Format Text > HTML. See screenshot:
If the Attachment Bar/Box disappears in received emails, you can show the missing Attachment Bar/Box with below steps:
1. In the Mail view, open the mail folder containing the email without Attachment Bar/Box, and then double click to open this email.
2. Now the email is opening in the Message window. Please click Message > Actions > Edit Message. See screenshot:
3. Now the message is editable. Please click Format Text > HTML. See screenshot:
Now the missing Attachment Box/Bar comes out, and attachments are moved from message body to the Attachment Box/Bar automatically.
4. Save the email and close it.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.