How to delete an Outlook profile registry?
Let’s say you have created several Outlook profiles for different users, situations or others else. However, you may need to delete one of them, how could you solve it? This article will introduce the way to delete an Outlook profile registry easily.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
Please follow below steps to delete an Outlook profile registry in the Control Panel.
1. Press Win + R keys simultaneously to open the Run dialog box. And then in the dialog box type Control Panel into the Open box, and click the OK button. See screenshot:
2. Now the All Control Panel Items dialog box is opening, please choose Large icons from the View by drop down list, and then click the Mail button. See screenshot:
3. In the coming Mail Setup – Outlook dialog box, please click the Show Profiles button. See screenshot:
4. Now in the Mail dialog box, please click to select the profile you need to delete, and then click the Remove button. See screenshot:
5. A warning Microsoft Outlook dialog box will pop out. Please click the Yes button to go ahead.
And now the selected profile has been removed already.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.