How to delete an Outlook profile registry?
Let’s say you have created several Outlook profiles for different users, situations or others else. However, you may need to delete one of them, how could you solve it? This article will introduce the way to delete an Outlook profile registry easily.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
Please follow below steps to delete an Outlook profile registry in the Control Panel.
1. Press Win + R keys simultaneously to open the Run dialog box. And then in the dialog box type Control Panel into the Open box, and click the OK button. See screenshot:
2. Now the All Control Panel Items dialog box is opening, please choose Large icons from the View by drop down list, and then click the Mail button. See screenshot:
3. In the coming Mail Setup – Outlook dialog box, please click the Show Profiles button. See screenshot:
4. Now in the Mail dialog box, please click to select the profile you need to delete, and then click the Remove button. See screenshot:
5. A warning Microsoft Outlook dialog box will pop out. Please click the Yes button to go ahead.
And now the selected profile has been removed already.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.