How to print an email without its recipients in Outlook?
For example, you want to print an email in Outlook. However, the email recipients are so many that take much space in the message header. For the sake of saving paper, this method will introduce a VBA script to print an email without its recipients in Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
Please follow below steps to apply the VBA to print selected email ignoring its recipients in Outlook.
1. Select the email you will print without recipients, and press the Alt + F11 keys to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. Click Insert > Module, and then paste below VBA code into the opening Module window.
VBA: Print an email without recipients
Public Sub PrintWithoutRecipient() Dim oItem As Outlook.MailItem Dim i As Long For i = 1 To Application.ActiveExplorer.Selection.Count Set oItem = Application.ActiveExplorer.Selection.Item(i) oItem.To = "" oItem.CC = "" oItem.PrintOut oItem.Close olDiscard Set oItem = Nothing Next End Sub
3. Press the F5 key or click the Run button to run this VBA.
Now the selected email is printed out without its recipients.
Note: This VBA will print the email with the default printer and printing settings you configure in Outlook.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.