How to forward without header info in message body in Outlook?
When forwarding an email in Outlook, this email’s header information will be added in the forwarding email automatically as right screenshot shown. But, sometimes the header information is reluctant and not necessary. Here, this article will introduce a workaround to forward emails without adding original emails’ header information in Outlook.
This method will introduce the Resent This Message feature to forward an email without adding the original message’s header information into the forwarding email in Outlook. Please do as follows:
1. In the Mail view, double click to open the email you will forward without header information.
2. Now the email is opening in Message window. Please click Message > Actions > Resent This Message. See screenshot:
3. In the popping out Microsoft Outlook dialog box, please click the Yes button to go ahead.
4. Now the email is editable. Please (1) select your own email account from the From drop down list, (2) add recipients into the To/Cc/Bcc fields, and then (3) click the Send button. See screenshot:
So far the selected email is resent from your email account in Outlook.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.