How to forward an email message with full headers in Outlook?
In general, when forwarding an email, the normal header of this email including sender, recipients, subject, and sent time will be added in the forwarding email. But, in this article I will talk about forwarding an email with its full headers in the forwarding email in Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
Please follow below steps to forward an email with replacing the normal headers with the full headers in the forwarding email in Outlook.
1. In the Mail view, double click to open the email you will forward with full header.
2. Now the email is opening in Message window. Please click the anchor at the bottom-right corner of the Tags group on the Message tab. See screenshot:
3. And then the email’s Properties dialog box is opening. (1) Place the cursor into the Internet Headers box, (2) press Ctrl + A keys together to select all content in the box, (3) press Ctrl + C keys together to copy the content, and then (4) click the Close button to close the dialog box. See screenshot:
4. Now you return to the Message window. Please click Message > Forward. See screenshot:
5. In the forwarding email, please select the normal header in the message body, and then press Ctrl + V keys simultaneously to replace the normal header with copied full header. See screenshot:
6. Compose the forwarding email and send it. After sending, please close the original email.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.