How to forward an email message with full headers in Outlook?
In general, when forwarding an email, the normal header of this email including sender, recipients, subject, and sent time will be added in the forwarding email. But, in this article I will talk about forwarding an email with its full headers in the forwarding email in Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
Please follow below steps to forward an email with replacing the normal headers with the full headers in the forwarding email in Outlook.
1. In the Mail view, double click to open the email you will forward with full header.
2. Now the email is opening in Message window. Please click the anchor at the bottom-right corner of the Tags group on the Message tab. See screenshot:
3. And then the email’s Properties dialog box is opening. (1) Place the cursor into the Internet Headers box, (2) press Ctrl + A keys together to select all content in the box, (3) press Ctrl + C keys together to copy the content, and then (4) click the Close button to close the dialog box. See screenshot:
4. Now you return to the Message window. Please click Message > Forward. See screenshot:
5. In the forwarding email, please select the normal header in the message body, and then press Ctrl + V keys simultaneously to replace the normal header with copied full header. See screenshot:
6. Compose the forwarding email and send it. After sending, please close the original email.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.