How to create an appointment occurring on multiple dates in Outlook?
Generally speaking, you can easily create a recurring appointment occurring on multiple regular dates in Outlook. But, how about an appointment occurring on multiple irregular dates? This article will introduce solutions about an appointment repeating on multiple dates easily.
- Create a recurring appointment occurring on multiple dates regularly
- Create an appointment occurring on multiple dates irregularly
This method will guide you to create a recurring appointment that occurs on multiple dates regularly in Outlook. Please do as follows:
1. In the Calendar view, click Home > New Appointment to create a new appointment.
2. In the new Appointment window, please click Appointment > Recurrence. See screenshot:
3. In the Appointment Recurrence dialog box, please do as follows:
(1) In the Appointment time section, specify the start time, end time, and duration as you need for each occurrence;
(2) In the Recurrence Pattern section, set the repeating frequency as you need, such as the Monday of every week, etc.
(3) In the Range of recurrence section, specify the number of occurrences or date range as you need;
(4) Click the OK button.
4. Now you return to the Appointment Series window, please compose the appointment as you need, and click Appointment Series > Save & Close.
So far, you have created a recurring appointment which occurs on the Monday of every week (or other recurrence pattern as you specified) regularly. See screenshot:
If you need to create an appointment that occurs on multiple irregular dates, please follow below steps to get it done.
1. In the Calendar view, click Home > New Appointment to create a new appointment. Compose the appointment, save, and close it.
2. Now you return to the calendar. Holding the Ctrl key, drag the new appointment and drop to the specified date you need this appointment occurring
3. Repeat above Step 2 to copy the appointment to other dates as you need.
So far, the appointment has been copied to multiple dates as below screenshot shown:
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.