How to add contacts to distribution group in Outlook Web App (OWA)?
It’s easy to add contacts to contact groups in Outlook, but do you know how to add contacts to a distribution group in the OWA (Outlook Web App)? This article will show the detailed tutorial for you.
For adding contacts/members to a distribution group in Outlook Web App, please do as follows:
1. Login your OWA on webpage.
2. In the Outlook Web App window, please click Settings > Options at the upper-right corner of your OWA. See screenshot:
3. Go ahead to click groups on the left bar. See screenshot:
4. Go to the distribution groups I own section, select the distribution group you will add contacts to, and click the Edit button. See screenshot:
5. Now the distribution group is opening in a new webpage. Please click membership in the left bar, and then click the Add button . See screenshot:
6. Now in the new popping out webpage, please double click the contacts to add them to the Members line separately, and then click the OK button . See screenshot:
7. Now you return to the webpage with opening distribution group, please click the Save button to save the changes.
So far, you have added contacts to the specified distribution group already.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.