How to add contacts to distribution group in Outlook Web App (OWA)?
It’s easy to add contacts to contact groups in Outlook, but do you know how to add contacts to a distribution group in the OWA (Outlook Web App)? This article will show the detailed tutorial for you.
For adding contacts/members to a distribution group in Outlook Web App, please do as follows:
1. Login your OWA on webpage.
2. In the Outlook Web App window, please click Settings > Options at the upper-right corner of your OWA. See screenshot:
3. Go ahead to click groups on the left bar. See screenshot:
4. Go to the distribution groups I own section, select the distribution group you will add contacts to, and click the Edit button. See screenshot:
5. Now the distribution group is opening in a new webpage. Please click membership in the left bar, and then click the Add button . See screenshot:
6. Now in the new popping out webpage, please double click the contacts to add them to the Members line separately, and then click the OK button . See screenshot:
7. Now you return to the webpage with opening distribution group, please click the Save button to save the changes.
So far, you have added contacts to the specified distribution group already.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.