How to add contacts to distribution group in Outlook Web App (OWA)?
It’s easy to add contacts to contact groups in Outlook, but do you know how to add contacts to a distribution group in the OWA (Outlook Web App)? This article will show the detailed tutorial for you.
For adding contacts/members to a distribution group in Outlook Web App, please do as follows:
1. Login your OWA on webpage.
2. In the Outlook Web App window, please click Settings > Options at the upper-right corner of your OWA. See screenshot:
3. Go ahead to click groups on the left bar. See screenshot:
4. Go to the distribution groups I own section, select the distribution group you will add contacts to, and click the Edit button. See screenshot:
5. Now the distribution group is opening in a new webpage. Please click membership in the left bar, and then click the Add button . See screenshot:
6. Now in the new popping out webpage, please double click the contacts to add them to the Members line separately, and then click the OK button . See screenshot:
7. Now you return to the webpage with opening distribution group, please click the Save button to save the changes.
So far, you have added contacts to the specified distribution group already.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.