To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 months agoHi Gary,
Do you mean set out of office message on Outlook desktop application?
This article is talking about it: https://www.extendoffice.com/documents/outlook/484-outlook-2010-how-to-set-out-of-office-in-outlook-2010.html
How to set away messages (out of office) in Outlook Web App?
As you know, you can set out of office replies for Exchange account in Outlook. Thus, is it able to set the same away messages in Outlook Web App? Of course, Yes! This article will show you the tutorial in detail.
For setting out of office replies (away messages) in Outlook Web App, please do as follows:
1. Login your Outlook Web App on webpage.
2. Click Settings > Set automatic replies at the upper-right corner. See screenshot:
3. Set the automatic replies for internal senders as follows: (1) check the Send automatic replies option; (2) specify the start time and end time you will enable the automatic replies; and (3) type the content of automatic replies. See screenshot:
4. Go ahead to set the automatic replies for outside senders: (1) check the Send automatic reply messages to senders outside my organization option; (2) check the Send replies to all external senders option; (3) type the content of automatic replies. See screenshot:
5. Click the Save button at the bottom of the webpage.
So far, you have set the automatic replies (out of office) for both internal and external senders successfully in your Outlook Web App.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 8 months agoHow do I get the Out of Office App?