To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoHi Gary,
Do you mean set out of office message on Outlook desktop application?
This article is talking about it: https://www.extendoffice.com/documents/outlook/484-outlook-2010-how-to-set-out-of-office-in-outlook-2010.html
How to set away messages (out of office) in Outlook Web App?
As you know, you can set out of office replies for Exchange account in Outlook. Thus, is it able to set the same away messages in Outlook Web App? Of course, Yes! This article will show you the tutorial in detail.
For setting out of office replies (away messages) in Outlook Web App, please do as follows:
1. Login your Outlook Web App on webpage.
2. Click Settings > Set automatic replies at the upper-right corner. See screenshot:
3. Set the automatic replies for internal senders as follows: (1) check the Send automatic replies option; (2) specify the start time and end time you will enable the automatic replies; and (3) type the content of automatic replies. See screenshot:
4. Go ahead to set the automatic replies for outside senders: (1) check the Send automatic reply messages to senders outside my organization option; (2) check the Send replies to all external senders option; (3) type the content of automatic replies. See screenshot:
5. Click the Save button at the bottom of the webpage.
So far, you have set the automatic replies (out of office) for both internal and external senders successfully in your Outlook Web App.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoHow do I get the Out of Office App?