How to add/edit/delete signature in Outlook Web App (OWA)?
It’s common to create and assign signatures in Outlook. But do you know how to add a signature in Outlook Web App? And how about editing or deleting the signature in OWA? This article will complete your puzzles!
For adding, editing, or deleting the signature in Outlook Web App, please do as follows:
1. Login your Outlook Web App on webpage.
2. Click Settings> Options at the upper-right corner. See screenshot:
3. Go ahead to click the Settings in the left bar, type your signature content into the email signature box, and then click the Save button at bottom of this webpage.
(1) It’s optional to check the Automatically include my signature on message I send option;
(2) For editing the signature, please change the signature in the email signature box; for deleting the signature, please delete all content in the email signature box directly.
(3) For adding the signature into a composing email, please click the More > insert signature above the email. See screenshot:
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.