How to add/edit/delete signature in Outlook Web App (OWA)?
It’s common to create and assign signatures in Outlook. But do you know how to add a signature in Outlook Web App? And how about editing or deleting the signature in OWA? This article will complete your puzzles!
For adding, editing, or deleting the signature in Outlook Web App, please do as follows:
1. Login your Outlook Web App on webpage.
2. Click Settings> Options at the upper-right corner. See screenshot:
3. Go ahead to click the Settings in the left bar, type your signature content into the email signature box, and then click the Save button at bottom of this webpage.
(1) It’s optional to check the Automatically include my signature on message I send option;
(2) For editing the signature, please change the signature in the email signature box; for deleting the signature, please delete all content in the email signature box directly.
(3) For adding the signature into a composing email, please click the More > insert signature above the email. See screenshot:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.