How to change the login password of Outlook Web App (OWA)?
This article is talking about changing the login password of your Outlook Web App account.
For changing the login password of OWA (Outlook Web App) on webpage, please do as follows:
1. Login your OWA account on webpage.
2. Click Settings > Change password at the upper-right corner. See screenshot:
3. Now you get into the settings webpage, please type original password into the Current password box, type your new password into both New Password and Confirm new password boxes, and then click the Save button. See screenshot:
And now you return to the OWA login webpage, and please login your OWA with the new password.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.