How to customize Outlook’s Today page/form?
In Outlook, there is an Outlook Today page which briefly displays the recent calendar items, in-processing tasks, and the numbers of unread emails in specified folders. With the Outlook Today page, you can quickly get your work schedule in the incoming days at a glance. And this article will show the tutorial to customize the Outlook Today page.
This method will guide you to customize the Outlook Today page in Outlook. Please do as follows:
1. In the Mail view, click the default email account on the Navigation Pane, and then click Customize Outlook Today. See screenshot:
2. Now the Customize Outlook Today page is opening, and you can change the page content, layout, style, etc. as you need:
(1) In the Calendar section, specify the total number of days you will show calendar items within. For example, show all calendar items in the next 7 days.
(2) In the Tasks section, specify to show all tasks or just today’s tasks, and specify the sorting pattern.
(3) In the Messages section, specify the folders you will show in the Today page;
(4) In the Styles section, specify the page styles from the Show Outlook Today in this style drop down list, such as Winter.
3. After changing the settings, click Save Changes at the upper-right corner of Custom Outlook Today page. See screenshot above.
So far, you have customized and saved the Outlook Today page. See screenshot below:
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.