To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 8 months agoHi vlanko,
In Outlook, you can change or restore the standard opening interface as follows:
1. Cl ick File > Options.
2. In the Outlook Options dialog, click Advanced in the left bar, and then click Browse button right to the Start Outlook in this folder box, and select Inbox or another folder as you need.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 8 months agoHi kellytte,
Thank you for answer!
My question was about something else. Something that should be easy but I find surprisingly difficult to do: customizing Outlook Today for a second time.
I clicked "Customize Outlook Today..." (first step in this article) and I chose the "Winter style" (step 2).
Now I would like to change the style again, but the "Customize Outlook Today..." is no longer there.
I tried changing the style in "Folder Properties", "Home page" tab:
(see screenshots attached)
But now, neither clicking "Retore Defaults" or choosing a different htm file (like "...outlook3.htm") works.
Do you know how to change the style again? Thank you!
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 8 months agoI had the same issue. I solved it using the registry editor:
Press the Windows key and start typing "registry editor".
Press enter when it appears in the completion list :-)
Click "Yes" when User Account Control asks if you want to allow Registry Editor to make change to your system.
In the address bar below the menu bar, enter the following:
Double-click on CustomUrl, and change it to "outlook.url", without the quotes.
Edit the "Style" setting, and change it to "Style0".
In Outlook, navigate away from the Today screen (e.g., look at your emails), then navigate back to it and it should be fixed.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 8 months agoGreat, it worked. Thank you chris!
How to customize Outlook’s Today page/form?
In Outlook, there is an Outlook Today page which briefly displays the recent calendar items, in-processing tasks, and the numbers of unread emails in specified folders. With the Outlook Today page, you can quickly get your work schedule in the incoming days at a glance. And this article will show the tutorial to customize the Outlook Today page.
This method will guide you to customize the Outlook Today page in Outlook. Please do as follows:
1. In the Mail view, click the default email account on the Navigation Pane, and then click Customize Outlook Today. See screenshot:
2. Now the Customize Outlook Today page is opening, and you can change the page content, layout, style, etc. as you need:
(1) In the Calendar section, specify the total number of days you will show calendar items within. For example, show all calendar items in the next 7 days.
(2) In the Tasks section, specify to show all tasks or just today’s tasks, and specify the sorting pattern.
(3) In the Messages section, specify the folders you will show in the Today page;
(4) In the Styles section, specify the page styles from the Show Outlook Today in this style drop down list, such as Winter.
3. After changing the settings, click Save Changes at the upper-right corner of Custom Outlook Today page. See screenshot above.
So far, you have customized and saved the Outlook Today page. See screenshot below:
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 9 months agoThank you for this tutorial! I have selected the Winter style and saved the changes. How can I go back to the Standard style?