How to save Outlook calendar as PDF file?
This article is talking about exporting a certain calendar and saving as an individual PDF file in Outlook 2016.
This method will introduce the Microsoft Print to PDF feature to save a calendar as an individual PDF file in Outlook 2016 easily.
1. Select the specified calendar folder you will save on the Navigation Pane, and click File > Print.
2. Go ahead to (1) select Microsoft Print to PDF from the Printer drop down list, (2) specify the calendar layout style in the Settings section, and then (3) click the Print Options button. See screenshot:
3. In the Print dialog box, go to the Print range section, type the specified date range you will export the specified calendar within in both Start and End boxes, and then click the Print button. See screenshot:
4. In the popping out Save Print Output As dialog box, please (1) open the destination folder you will save the PDF file in, (2) type a name for the PDF file in the File name box, and then (3) click the Save button. See screenshot:
So far, the specified Outlook calendar within specified date range has been saved as an individual PDF file already.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.