How to save Outlook calendar as PDF file?
This article is talking about exporting a certain calendar and saving as an individual PDF file in Outlook 2016.
This method will introduce the Microsoft Print to PDF feature to save a calendar as an individual PDF file in Outlook 2016 easily.
1. Select the specified calendar folder you will save on the Navigation Pane, and click File > Print.
2. Go ahead to (1) select Microsoft Print to PDF from the Printer drop down list, (2) specify the calendar layout style in the Settings section, and then (3) click the Print Options button. See screenshot:
3. In the Print dialog box, go to the Print range section, type the specified date range you will export the specified calendar within in both Start and End boxes, and then click the Print button. See screenshot:
4. In the popping out Save Print Output As dialog box, please (1) open the destination folder you will save the PDF file in, (2) type a name for the PDF file in the File name box, and then (3) click the Save button. See screenshot:
So far, the specified Outlook calendar within specified date range has been saved as an individual PDF file already.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.