How to change time range for Outlook calendar?
When showing an Outlook calendar in Schedule View / Day / Work Week / Week view, it will show the available working hours on or left to the calendar as below screenshot shown. However, with the changes of working hours, how could you change the time range on the Outlook calendar? This article will show you the solution.
To change the time range for all calendars in Outlook, please do as follows:
1. Click File > Options to o pen the Outlook Options dialog box.
2. In the Outlook Options dialog box, please click Calendar in the left bar, and then specify the new time range in both Start time and End time boxes. See screenshot:
3. Click the OK button to save the change.
Now when you show your Outlook calendar in Day/Week/Work Week view, the new time range displays left to the calendar as below screenshot shown. When you show your Outlook calendar in Schedule view, the new time range displays above the calendar.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.