How to save/export Outlook calendar as Word document?
Generally speaking, it’s common to export an Outlook calendar to a .csv file or .pst file with the Import / Export feature in Outlook. But in some cases, you may want to export the Outlook calendar as a Word document. Here, this article will introduce a workaround to easily save an Outlook calendar as a Word document.
This method will guide you to save or export an Outlook calendar as a Word document by the E-mail Calendar feature in Outlook. Please do as follows:
1. Shift to the Calendar view in Outlook, right click the specified calendar on the Navigation Pane, and select Share > E-mail Calendar from the right-clicking menu. See screenshot:
2. Now a new email is created with Send a Calendar via Email dialog box opening. Please (1) select Specify dates from the Date Range drop down list, and then (2) type the date range in both Start and End boxes below the Date Range drop down list. See screenshot:
3. Specify the calendar detail level you will export the calendar with from the Detail drop down list. See screenshot;
4. Still in the Send a Calendar via Email dialog box, please click the Show button to expand the exporting options, and specify the exporting layout from the Email Layout drop down list. See screenshot:
5. Specify other options as you need, and click the OK button to export the Outlook calendar into current email.
6. Now the Outlook calendar is exported as body of current email. Place cursor at the message body, press Ctrl + A to select all content, and then press Ctrl + C keys to copy it.
7. Create a new Word document, press Ctrl + V keys to paste the exported Outlook calendar, and save the Word document.
So far, you have exported the specified Outlook calendar within specified date range as a Word document already.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.