How to find owner of Exchange distribution list in Outlook?
You may have noticed and used the distribution lists of Global Address List in Outlook, but do you know who the owner is? Here, this article will guide you to find the owner of Exchange distribution list in Outlook.
To find the owner of an exchange distribution list in Outlook, please do as follows:
1. Click Home > Address Book to open the Address Book dialog box.
2. In the Address Book dialog box, please select Global Address List from the Address Book drop down list, and double click the specified distribution list whose owner you want to know.
3. Now the distribution list card is opening, and you will see the owner in the Owner section under the General tab. See screenshot:
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 months agoSadly, I am unable to search the Global address list when using the Outlook app of MAC OS
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agohow to check all the owner, you know the distribution list can have more than 2 owners.