How to find owner of Exchange distribution list in Outlook?
You may have noticed and used the distribution lists of Global Address List in Outlook, but do you know who the owner is? Here, this article will guide you to find the owner of Exchange distribution list in Outlook.
To find the owner of an exchange distribution list in Outlook, please do as follows:
1. Click Home > Address Book to open the Address Book dialog box.
2. In the Address Book dialog box, please select Global Address List from the Address Book drop down list, and double click the specified distribution list whose owner you want to know.
3. Now the distribution list card is opening, and you will see the owner in the Owner section under the General tab. See screenshot:
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.