How to filter emails flagged messages in Outlook?
Alias: outlook filter flagged messages
For example, you have marked some emails with flags, and now you want to find out these emails, how could you deal with it? This article will introduce a couple of solutions to filter emails by a flag in Outlook.
You can quickly filter emails by a flag with the Instant Search feature in Outlook. Please do as follows:
Open the specified mail folder you will search emails within, put the cursor in the Instant Search box to activate the Search Tools, and then click Search > Flagged. See screenshot:
Now the search criteria followupflag:followup flag is added in the Instant Search box, and all flagged messages are found out and listed on the mailing list. See screenshot:
You can also create a search folder to collect all flagged messages in Outlook. Please do as follows:
1. Click Folder > New Search Folder. See screenshot:
2. In the New Search Folder, please click the Mail flagged for follow up option, and click the OK button. See screenshot:
Now a new search folder named as For Follow Up is created with all flagged messages listed inside. See screenshot:
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.