How to filter emails flagged messages in Outlook?
For example, you have marked some emails with flags, and now you want to find out these emails, how could you deal with it? This article will introduce a couple of solutions to filter emails by a flag in Outlook.
You can quickly filter emails by a flag with the Instant Search feature in Outlook. Please do as follows:
Open the specified mail folder you will search emails within, put the cursor in the Instant Search box to activate the Search Tools, and then click Search > Flagged. See screenshot:
Now the search criteria followupflag:followup flag is added in the Instant Search box, and all flagged messages are found out and listed on the mailing list. See screenshot:
You can also create a search folder to collect all flagged messages in Outlook. Please do as follows:
1. Click Folder > New Search Folder. See screenshot:
2. In the New Search Folder, please click the Mail flagged for follow up option, and click the OK button. See screenshot:
Now a new search folder named as For Follow Up is created with all flagged messages listed inside. See screenshot:
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.