How to turn off conversation view in Outlook.com?
Have you noticed that the emails are shown in the conversation view automatically in the latest version of Outlook.com online? Some users may be not familiar with this view, and here I will introduce the solution to turn off the conversation view in Outlook.com.
After logging in the Outlook.com on the web page, you can turn off the conversation view easily with following steps:
1. Turn off the Try the beta option at the head of your Outlook.com online. See screenshot:
2. In the popping out dialog box, please click the Not now button to go ahead.
3. Open the specified mail folder, and click the > Show as > Messages above the message list. See screenshot:
And now the conversation view has been turned off in the specified mail folder.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.