How to turn off the focused inbox in Outlook.com?
When you send and receive emails via Outlook.com online, you will get the Focused Inbox automatically as below screenshot shown. Some users may not get used to it and want to turn it off. Here, I will show the solution for you.
Please follow below steps to turn off the Focused Inbox from the Outlook.com online.
After logging on the Outlook.com, please (1) open the Inbox folder, (2) click the Filter drop-down above the message list, and (3) click the Show Focused Inbox to erase the check mark before it. See screenshot:
Now the Focused Inbox is turned off.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.