How to move original emails after they have been replied in Outlook?
In order to manage the Inbox folder effectively, some Outlook users tend to move the original emails to a certain folder after they have been replied. This tutorial provides a method to help you solve this problem.
As it cannot be done with Outlook rules, here we recommend a handy tool for you – the Bulk Reply emails feature of Kutools for Outlook. After using this feature to reply to emails, the original emails will be automatically moved from the Inbox folder to a specified folder. Please do as follows.
1. Click Kutools > Bulk Reply > Create & Manage Reply Templates.
2. In the Create & Manage Reply Templates dialog box, you need to configure as follows.
3. Select an email you will reply to, and then click Kutools > Bulk Reply > Reply to selected email (it is the name of the template you created in step 2).
Tips: If you want to reply to multiple emails with the same content. Please hold down the Ctrl key and select the emails one by one.
4. Then the Reply window pops up. You can see that the preset body of the reply is displayed in the window. If you did not compose anything in step 2, it will open a blank Reply window. Please modify the body and then click the Reply button.
After clicking on Reply, the original emails will be automatically moved from the Inbox folder to the specified folder.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.