How to create mailing labels by using mail merge in Word?
If you want to create labels which include the information about name, company and telephone number for the co-partners, you can quickly do it by using mail merge function in Word.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Word
Amazing! Use Efficient Tabs in Word (Office) like Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer!
Step 1. Open a new Word document, and click Mailings > Stat Mail Merge > Labels. See screenshot:
Step 2. In the Label Options dialog, select North American Size from the Product number list. See screenshot:
Step 3. Click OK. Then click Home > Show/Hide Editing Marks for more convenient to edit the labels. See screenshot:
Step 4. Click Mailings > Select Recipients, select the option for your needs. Here I select Use Existing List. See screenshot:
Step 5. In the Select Data Source, select the file and click OK. If the list you need to import is in an Excel workbook, there will be a Select Table dialog popping up after you selecting the workbook and clicking Open button. See screenshots:
Step 6. Click OK. Then delete all 《Next Record》in the document, see screenshots:
Step 7. Put the cursor at the start of the document and click Mailing > Insert Merge Field, then select the information you want to be included in the labels. See screenshot:
Step 8. Repeat step 7 to insert all the information you need, see screenshot:
Step 9. Click Update Labels in the Write & Insert Fields group under Mailings tab. See screenshot:
Step 10. Click Preview Results in Preview Results group, then the labels are created. See screenshot:
Step 11. Save the document by click File (Office button) > Save.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders in to one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading 1, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...