How to convert all footnotes to endnotes in Word?
As you know, footnotes are placed at the bottom of pages by default in Word, while endnotes are placed at the end of word document. Here, this article will introduce the steps to convert all footnotes to endnotes in Word.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Word
This method will guide you to convert all footnotes to endnotes in a Word document. Please do as follows:
1. Open the document you will convert all footnotes to endnotes, and click the anchor at bottom-right corner of Footnotes group on the References tab. See screenshot:
2. In the Footnote and Endnote dialog box, please click the Convert button in the Location section. See screenshot:
3. In the Convert Notes dialog box, please check the Convert all footnotes to endnotes option, and click the OK button.
4. Close the Footnote and Endnote dialog box.
So far, all footnotes in current Word document are batch converted to endnotes as below screenshot shown.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders in to one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading 1, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...